Friday, September 10, 2010

Newborn Blog

Hello all, it is a momentous time in blog history, at the glorious hour of 4:01 am... kind of. This is the first of many blogs to come, please pardon the scattered thoughts. My brain and fingers don't often work so well together at such an ungodly hour. 


So, today just so happens to not only be the birth of my blogspot, but the day of a terrible mental dilemma I encountered. "Did I choose the right college?" Such question has been hounding my thoughts for about the past month, and my financial state, is truly that of a college student. Avery good friend of mine, we'll call her Farrah, handed me a few fashion magazines to read and gawk at while "watching" the first Viking's game of the season. And sure enough, I run across the horoscopes page. Always a key feature to any decent magazine. More often than not, I will read mine (aquarius) after the month is over, to see if it tells true tales. But this time, I decided otherwise and read a fortune that I was actually most pleased with. 


It basically told me that my money troubles will soon subside and my ability to concentrate and focus on the important things in life will help me make good decisions in the near future. Of course I'm a little giddy inside from receiving such news! Although, I normally have thoughts that involve irrational statistics of how many aquarius's there are in the world and how many of them are applying the same two sentence advice to their own lives; I decide to forget that just for this month and see if the stars will really align. 





Aside from my horoscope tribulations, I rediscovered..once again..my love for gold. A few pages post fortune telling, were two of the most breathtaking gold beaded couture gowns. In the words of Rachel Zoe, "I die". But even more so ironic, there Rachel was, a few more pages later in a spread of "I die" fashion statements. But my non lesbian love for RZ will have to wait for another day.. I digress.. 
I guess I "rediscover" the gold obsession I have almost everyday. Whether it's a shoe, a handbag, a dress...


a;ldskfja ;ifja 'eoprijf;a lkvn'poeirlnga;lfdkns;vfal;kdn30-4itqjv[ogn4ct;kb w it's 4:39am. I will write no more.


I'll post more soon, but until then, walk in someone's Choos






*I will post a Gold Nugget of the Week, as my feature must have gold fashion "find" for all of you to view and enjoy. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

spill your guts!