Monday, August 15, 2011

TC Style Off 2011

Apologies for the neglecting...
But what better way to return than with fun and exciting updates!


Last night, at Second Debut, the TC Style Off Competition was hot and happenin'. Yours truly competed for the title of The Twin Cities Best Stylist.
Unfortunately yours truly, did not win. However I did walk away with 3rd place for the People's Choice.. although this may be due to the votes of my very generous friends...and maybe a certain someone trying to woo me by buying a ridiculous amount of ballots ;)
But hey, I'm not complaining.

But it's all good, cause the event was very fun, a great experience and an awesome way to meet other stylists in the cities.


The event went as follows:
  • Style off competition & Runway Show
  • Lives performances by Auburn 
  • DJ styles of DJ Phat from local radio station 96.3 Now
  • Yummy food (that I did not get to try)

my beautiful model Lucia
Local Artist Auburn
The Judges
Congrats to the winners and all the stylists, and a big thank you to all my friends and family that came out to support me!

Remember style is about mixing what's flattering & what you like!

Until next time, walk in someone else's Choos...
xoxo Sarah


1 comment:

  1. I got to witness this event. Let me tell ya...you were pretty awesome. Everyone in the event did awesome!

    ReplyDelete

spill your guts!